Thursday, September 08, 2011

Party Suprise!!!

GUESS WHAT you guys! My grammy and grampy are the best humans because they sent me a box of stuff in the People Mail and it had MY name on it so it is For Me okay. I opened it up all by myself with the sizzors until Geoffrey got mad and said remember how I am not sposed to use scizzors cause of the thing with my sister Gertie only having four hairs instead of five and that was definitly NOT ME OKAY but anyway how else do I open a big old box with no scizzors? I dont have any claws, you guys.

There is a letter inside! FOR ME, and it is about how this stuff is for a Party Suprise and I can give out presents. I bet you maybe are too dumb to know this but a Party Suprise is different from a Suprise Party because it's like Hey guys this is a party for everybody and also it is a suprise, yay! And it is not Hey buddy we are hiding and we jump out and yell SUPRISE for your party and scare you. Just get that straight okay.

The presents in this People Mail box were not all for me, KoKO. But that is okay, I am pretty genrous and I at least got to give out the presents and be the cool guy.


Geoffrey got some small bottles with brown stuff inside and he was pretty excited about those.



Renee got a different kind of box. I dont know you guys. It is a smaller box inside the bigger box and it has colors on it?? Whatever.



But anyway that is boring, LOOK AT MY THING. It is way cool. It is like a game about zoo animals and you have to figure out what animal somebody else got so you can win. The first animal I got was RHINO which I think I hit the button wrong so I had to try it again a few times but the next animal I got was SNAKE and that was funny cause I can act like a snake and crawl around.

Geoffrey got LION and he is wierd, he started singing like the Lion King music in the start of that movie. That is not what a Lion sounds like and also there are like seven jillion different animals in that movie, smartiepants guy Geoffrey. But I guess the movie is named about Lions so whatever. Do you think he cheated. It only really matters what I think because it is my game and I am in charge of it but I am just wondering I guess.

Presents for me! Party suprise! YAY!!!!!!!


The Lion King is a pretty good movie you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment