Friday, January 21, 2011

Dragons are not that Scary big deal they are big and have some teeth

Whatever you guys.

This is a Dragon.


I think she has a wierdo Dragon name and she lives with my gramma Susan and she has a brother and that brother is totally also a Dragon.  I dont really like girls but these dragons were OK and this is a girl dragon, lets just not talk about that part.

I am wearing a crown thing in this picture. (I am the one who is not a Dragon, I am the handsome Gorilla) My Gramma Susan made me this awesome crown because she thinks I am awesome.

Here are some things I thought Dragons did.  Make things be on fire, eat humans, sit around with lots of shiny gold treasure in piles, sleep inside awesome caves, stomp around, make that snortee noise like a horse.

The dragons I met did not do any of those things.

Here are some things they did. Take naps on a comfy bed, talk to each other real serious about books or something, take the outside yummy peel part of an orange off of it in one piece with their toe claws, tell me that I had to stop playing Geoffrey's race car game because it was time for a show called Anteek Road House????  There are no animals or race cars at all on that show.

But I guess they were still pretty cool. They did not know Franke is dumb so they would be all saying stuff like SO FRANKLIN DO YOU PREFER THESE FANCY BOOKS WITH THE COVERS, OR THIS BOOK I JUST WROTE ABOUT FEATHER PENS AND VIOLIN MUSIC and Frankie would kinda get bored but I dont even think they were making fun of him, and then they said I should teach him how to read because you just totally have to be able to read or else.  I never found out what they mean by OR ELSE because they would just get kind quiet and shake their pointy dragon heads

Guys I just had a pretty great idea what if Frankie did want to learn how to read? Would he have to go to school all the time like Geoffrey?? Then would he leave me alone like all day long and I would get to watch whatever channel I want all the time? Humans really like going to school like a whole lot, like they can't just watch TV and learn stuff, ha ha.

The Dragons watch all kind of these TV shows where humans stand around rooms and look sad and talk to each other in funny human talk.  The shows are pretty boring if you ask me about what I think of them.

But guess what you guys.

DRAGONS CAN TOTALLY FLY.


I MEAN REALLY!!

So Dragons are kind of cool and kind of not cool.  I can not make up my mind but I guess they are OK.  Sometimes you have to think about stuff so much that you just have to stop and eat all of Renee's carrots before she gets home from Where Ever

1 comment:

  1. Those dragons are pretty cool. They told me that they liked you and would not eat you.

    ReplyDelete