Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Very Important Announcing of Stuff

You guys!!!

This is a very important thing for you to know about.

I



Have


A



MINION

Stuart




















He says he is a big movie star and he came home with Geoffrey from the store where all of his movies are!  I pushed some buttons on the computer box and I found out that he is in a big deal movie with lots of other minions and he can do stuff like fly rockets and build stuff and follow orders and run around.  I am goig to watch the movie and get some Great Ideas for stuff he can do. I will tell him what to do. I hope he doesnt have like TOO MANY fans because I do not want him to be sad when he finds out I have more fans than him.  He is named Stuart you guys what kind of stuff should he do??

No comments:

Post a Comment