Wednesday, November 24, 2010

F. L. is like a good way of saying his name

OK here is the Good Guy Super Hero!  His name is FLowertime Lazer and he is a super strong flower who can fly and he has a shield and he shoots lazers out of a gun and he never runs out of lazers and the lazers can kill any kind of monsters or aliens unless they are magic lazer proof!  I dont know if Doctor Toast will be able to survive against FLOWERTIME LAZER!!!

This is Frankies drawing. I told him all the important stuff about F. L. and I told him to definitely definitely NOT make F. L. be wearing stupid human shoes.  But he can wear a cape and a belt. And he needs some cool sunglasses because he is real cool.



I wish he was waering a special hat but I guess his flower face thingies would get crushed.  Do you guys think he has to sleep with his stick feet in the dirt and drink water because that is what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment