Wednesday, November 24, 2010

totally evil Doctor Toast

You guys are sort of smart for humans. You did a real good job on my clicky game!  On my computer place!! You picked some good super heros to win and be awesome. There was totally a tie so I decided that Flowertime Lazer and Doctor Toast would both win. I decide stuff here because I am the boss of everything on my computer place.

OK. Here is what happend!! I told my brother Frankie that I need some Drawing Portrats. You guys remember he is kind of good at making pictures of stuff. Not like pictures inside a camara box but pictures that he makes up from his own wierd fat hippo brain. So I tryed to make some drawings of the 2 Super Heros and they DID NOT look good at all. Like I saw in my head that they would be totally awesome with one guy as a super good guy and maybe Doctor Toast would be a real evil Villin. Like here are some other villins I know, SKELETOR, COBRA COMMANDER, RITA ON POWER RANGERS, BIG GIANT EYEBALL ON TOP OF TOWER IN LORD OF THE RINGS, DARTH VAYDER, SHREDDER.  Those are evil!! But when I did my Drawing it looked like a blobby seal with a mustash and not at all like a bad guy! Why cant I do drawings of stuff and make it look like what I want?! Is there a show on the T.V. about making drawings?

Frankie knows how to make drawings!! I dont get it because he can not even READ and stuff. Like I could not just point at my computer place to tell him what to do. I had to tell him about it so he would know what to draw without having to read it. First I told him that the name of the winner was Fat Hippo Butt. Ha ha ha. But then he really drew a fat hippo butt and it was gross guys. He doesnt get jokes too good. So then I told him Doctor Toast was the real guy and he was evil and he should have a mustash and one of those round glass things with a chain that sticks in one eye. And I definitely DEFINITELY want him to have a pet chicken that is also evil I mean DUH. So here is what Frankie made.




You guys tell me if it is any good OK because I cant decide. I mean I guess he does look pretty evil and stuff. But I did not tell Frankie that Doctor Toast wears those kind of human shoes. THOSE ARE SNEAKERS and I have never seen a real evil guy wear sneakers. I dont know about this.

The chicken is kind of cool though

No comments:

Post a Comment