Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Super Hero Adventures

I want to be a VERY FAMOUS GORILLA.

Did you know there is a famous Gorilla named Koko but she is a girl. But anyway she is real famous for painting weird blobby pictures and making the humans think she wants to talk human words and eating Birthday Cake and petting kittens and stuff. I want to be WAY MORE famous then her.

For one thing OKAY I have a computer box place and I can push buttons. That right there is way better than doing dumb made up Sign Language that only a couple of nerdbutt humans can understand. I can put whatever I want on here and I do not have to pretend I like eating Zoo Chow and getting shots and watching Scientists do Gorilla Science.

I have some pretty good ideas about how to be real famous.  Guess what!! I think I will make up a story and maybe make it like a book or a movie or something.  Do you like movies about Super Heros because so do I!!! I will make my own Super Hero and he will be the awesomeest and there will be movies and when small human babys eat at human food places they will get little toys that look like my Super Hero. And there will be cartoons and small humans will pretend they are my Super Hero when they dress up and beg other humans for candy and there will also be posters and video games!!!

Here are some ideas I have for what the name of my Super Hero can be.  I will ask you super fans and you can help me pick out a guy from here and then I guess I will maybe put your weird human name in small letters at the end of the video game or something OK HERE WE GO

  • Captain Bananas (the Boss)
  • Flowertime Lazer (kind of more shiny outfit)
  • Lunch-Box (real strong tough guy)
  • The String Bean Kid (side-kick)
  • Doctor Toast (evil guy) (mustash) (made of burny bread)
  • Lady Foot Locker (wait this doesnt sound right)
  • Lady Foot Kicker(yes that is better) (tall boots)
  • X-TREME (never talks just punches)
  • Steve (human) (dumb)
  • Triple Horn Unicorn (like a regular unicorn but 3 horns OK obviously guys) (Super Heros ride around on it)
  • SHerif Bink Binkerton (dumb police guy who cant figure out Crimes and Mistery) (mustash) (Hat)
OH MAN this is going to be so super awesome I cant wait for these Super Hero adventures!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:51 AM

    Hey Koko! What does the G. Stand for in your name?

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great question Meg! It is for GEORGE!!! You are the superest fan because you know my whole name now it is KOKO GEORGE GORILLA I bet the other humans dont know that. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete