Saturday, December 09, 2006

Jelly Bean Spots Game

Ok so HELLO to everyone and all of my fans who have been real mad that they have not had any computer stuff to look at for a super long time! I got pretty bored doing computer stuff and plus my brothers were playing this cool game where you go to the drying machine and put in some jelly beans and watch how mad the humans get when their shirts and stuff have pretty colors all over them. I do not know why they would Hate the color spots from jelly beans! BUT ANYWAY I got bored with Jelly Bean Spot Game and so I will try out doing computers again. I feel bad about all of those fans who have had nothing to read on the ComputerNet for a long long time.

I have a new brother who is a baby Penguin. He is sort of weird. I don't know if I like Penguins. They are like birds but they do not fly??

BUT my big newsflash is that I have a house now!!! It is pretty cool and also the humans live here. The best part of the whole house is the room where humans make food. This room has a really cool floor that you can totally slide across all the way! If you run real fast from one door you can slide over to the other door and it is so awesome! I am pretty sure that this is why the humans decided to live here.

In a little while I am going to visit the cold place again where I used to live. I am going to see some superfans and probably sign some Auto-Graffs and maybe try out the floors to see how far you can slide.

I forgot how to look at this computer place and I tried to push the buttons to spell out CAPTAIN KOKO . BOOGERSPOT . COM . ha ha ha. It did not work

No comments:

Post a Comment