Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stuff Babies Do

Attention Fans. I have a baby brother who is named Ike. I guess he is a baby Rhino-Saurus which I think is a kind of Dinosaur but like more lame and with less museum bones. Maybe someday he will be a big scary Rhino-Saurus and be in a movie like Jurassic Park 38, but right now he is just a baby. He hangs out with my sister Gertie who is a baby Alligator and they do Baby Things like roll around on their backs and wave their legs around in the air in a dumb way and sometimes throw up. babies are not all that awesome.

Here is some stuff that I think babies should do which WOULD make them way more awesome
  • Jump off the ceiling fan while it is spinning around real fast so they fly through the air (maybe with capes)
  • Give a TV Weather Report where they throw up on the map where they think it is going to snow
  • Learn to talk and not just make dumb noises that dont make any sense
  • Stay awake for like more than ten minutes
  • Live in the Microwave and put up a little red flag outside it when they need their diapers changed
  • Get some better toys
  • Glow in the dark
  • When they are supposed to be playing Luigi they could at least TRY to get the good turtle shells and stuff while I am trying to be Mario and drive the Mario Kart instead of just flopping around and drooling on the video game buttons
That is all I can think of right now for ways to make babies not be so boring.

2 comments:

  1. Koko,

    I really like the glow in the dark kind of baby. When your Aunt Sandi was little, we could never find her at night. The coolest thing you can do with babies is to teach them funny words that they can yell out when they are in a grocery cart in the big stores. Things like, "hey, you look kinda fat today", or "mom, that man is stealing things."

    Just cause of that I never get to take care of babies. And, I can never get Grammy to say those things. Not loud enuf anyway.

    Grampy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koko, you have some really amazing ideas. Have you ever thought about running for president? I don't think the world has invented a problem you couldn't solve, and I'd sure vote for you.

    ReplyDelete