Thursday, February 02, 2006

Announcing my new Computer Mail Box

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY

Please send me some Computer Mail at my new place to send it! You can make your computer send it to kokodillon@yahoo.com or you can clicky-click on the part that says SEND ME COMPUTER MAIL on the right side box! It is important to send it to ME and not to Renee anymore because she forgets to show stuff to me and ERASES it and that makes me sad! If you send me fan mail and other nice things I might even talk about them on this internet box and you will be SO FAMOUS! Like a big star because I said your name on this place or even gave you an award! Do you even know how many people read this Internet place? And also lots of smart zoo animals probably check it every day because they get bored making fun of ugly humans.

Anyway here is the answer to the last Trivia Question: It was a trick question!! The answer is B: ZERO because what the giant human would really need is a BIG IRON duh. You could not put the ironing board under a mountain! Come on, I hope you got this one right or else you are not going to do very well in human school.

No comments:

Post a Comment