Saturday, January 28, 2006

real official certificate


Well I guess since my fans are so cool and awesome, I am going to have to present another SUPER AWESOME FAN award today. This Award is not only for a super good fan but also for the WORLDS BEST GRAMPA! Can you believe that my Grampy got me the best TShirt in the whole world! That is right! It says HIPPOS SUCK and it is so cool!! I am wearing it right now and I have not taken it off since it came for me in the Real Outside Mail (you know the kind where a guy like puts envelopes in a box for you but he doesn't like to come inside your house) and I always knew Grampy was the greatest because sometimes he would let me drive the car! I am a real good driver except I can only turn the big wheel. I have to have a human push the foot buttons to make it go.

So here is the WORLDS BEST GRAMPA official certificate and let me tell you something OK! I know that when I looked on the Internet and I did a Goggle search I saw that lots of fake awards have been given out. All of these old guys had cups that said Worlds Best Grampa but they did not really win an award! Those cheaters. This one is real and you can tell because I officially signed it and I officially drew a ribbon looking thing which means it is OFFICIAL and not FAKE.

I was going to have my brother Clyde take my photo-graph because he is the smartest one (yeah OK I know he is smarter than me big deal but he is kind of a dork too) and he can figure out how the camra works. But Clyde said it is broken. I was nervous at first because I knew the humans would be kinda mad if we broke their camra but Clyde said THEY broke it and it is OK. Anyway I can't take a photo-graph now so I will have to just wait to show you my awesome shirt but you can click on the LINK down there someplace and see a picture of it there OK.

I know you are probably wondering why I am up so early on a Saturday! I know you are. That is because Geoffrey had to go to Teacher School today real early and he was sort of grumpy about having to get up early and sort of stomping around in his sandals. So I woke up a little early. I guess I would be mad if I had to go to school too. Why do the humans always go to SCHOOL so much? I mean have they even heard of TV?!? You can learn everything worth knowing on TV anyway so whats the big deal. Plus if Teachers have to go to school then that is pretty crazy.

Geoffrey likes to talk about math a lot so that is why I decided to make a pretty good Math question for this post. Here we go!

If there was a super giant human, how many ironing boards would he need to make the Alps Mountains get all flat?

a. One
b. Zero
c. Three Jazillion Million
d. Googleplex


Make sure to use a pencil and paper OK! Answer next time! I'm not going to post a hint for dummies because you should really be able to get this one and if you needed a hint for it you would just feel real embarassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment