Tuesday, January 17, 2006

who is the smartest one

OK HERE WE GO!!! The answer to that question is D: TWO TAMALES!!! Who got it right?! If you got it right you are the smartest one, so if you know someone who got it wrong you should definitely jump around and wave your arms and stuff saying about how the other person is a real big loser for picking a dumb answer. The answer Two Tamales is because Tamale is the Spanish word for "go real fast like a train" but you have to really talk to a Spanish-barking dog to find it out. That was the trick part to the question, okay? So next time you might be better at it.

Did you know that a banana can be just as delicious when it is Green! Also some kinds of monkeys eat bananas different than humans! They like split it up the side and probably mash it up some and lick it out that way. I think I saw it on TV one time.

Today me and my brother Rocky were going to go outside and see if we could climb up to the roof of that other little house where the washing machine and drying machine live. We told Frankie that we were going to Africa because that is where hippos live. I thought he was really believing me until Rocky admitted to him that the washing machine is not really in Africa. I have to talk to Rocky about this kind of messing up my good jokes and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment