Saturday, January 21, 2006

super surprise announcement


Today I am going to make a SUPER BIG ANNOUNCEMENT about a special human prize I just now decided to give out to someone very cool. Please take your ugly bald human fingers and tap them real fast on your desk or table or whatever so it sounds exciting like there are drum rolls.

The winner of best human award is AUNT SANDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right Aunt Sandi I would like to officially give you this special award I decided to give you since you sent me the COOLEST postcard thingie on my, I mean Renee's, Computer Mail.

If anyone else wants an awesome prize like this they will have to send me Computer Mail or maybe some kind of fruit basket in Real Outside Mail. But you still won't really get the BEST prize because you didn't think of it first like Sandi did ok.

If you want to know why the prize is green it is because RAIN FORESTS are green and also I could not find a blue marker. The humans have kind of a mess here and I can not seem to find the color markers and the finger paints. Geoffrey said not to use finger paints on the printer thing (it has some glass that you put a picture on and it remembers it and describes it to the Computer which is pretty neat) or else he will get real mad.

The neat postcard thing that BEST HUMAN aunt Sandi sent me had a picture of the gorilla I was named after and also the gorilla had a kitten on her HEAD which was so cute I cant even tell you. Maybe later I will give it to the printer so it can remember it real good but I don't know if it will work because it is a super cute picture and it might be hard for the printer to remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment