Saturday, October 16, 2010

Stupid Catbeast BLUHH

I

HATE

THE

CAT


Guess what the cat did today?................ Pushed a  stupid ball around the floor .............. chewed on piece of paper .........made some scratchie marks on chair ............. licked his butt ........ licked the bottom of the Bath Tub ......... stared out the window ................ went to sleep.

WOW WHAT GREAT STUFF TO DO HE MUST BE A GENIUS

I hate him so much. He is ugly and mean. I am having a Pro-Test where I hold up a sign and dont move for a long time but the humans just walk by me and do not notice me!!  I was here before the stupid catbeast and nobody asked me if i wanted to have a monster run around all the time?

WHAT DO WE WANT?

NO CAT!!!!!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT??

PRETTY MUCH RIGHT AWAY PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment